Friday 1 January 2016

ATC Swap!

A while back I did an overseas ATC swap.

The standard ATC size is 2.5" x 3.5" and for this swap we (all participating members) had to make 10 ATCs.

Our hostess was the super awesome Suzanne Moore of So Suzy Stamps and the theme was bling for November.

How could I say no to bling! ^__^ It was a wonderful experience and I am surely gonna participate in future swaps!

These are the gorgeous ATCs that I received from the talented participants.

I love all these miniature pieces of art! ^__^

I made an identical set of 10 ATCs. Here's a close up picture of what they look like.

A fairly simple ATC, I used Tim Holtz Flourish stencil along with my favorite flower stamp, the Tulip Stem from So Suzy Stamps!

The sequins are from my stash and sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp.

Butterfly is from Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch.

Happy New Year and have an awesome 2016! ^__^ Till next time!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment